0844 35 10 700
It is our aim not only to assist business in the recovery of their debts but also to ensure our clients cash flow is protected as much as possible, this is after all why you instructed us. We always recommend to new and existing clients that they consider credit checking any customers they have were there may be some concern over their abailty to pay.
Our company credit checks provide fully qualified company credit scores and financial information including filed accounts and annual returns for UK Limited (LTD) Companies.
What's included in the Company credit check?
• Instant access to millions of company accounts, updated daily.
• Free and unlimited company monitoring alerts via email so you know of any change in credit score.
Company Credit Reports include:
A Full Financial Credit Report is available for all UK and Irish analysed companies and includes:
• Statutory information - details of the companies registered name and address, issued capital, type of accounts filed, and relevant return / accounts filing dates.
• Data verified by Companies House.
• The auditors and the bankers if these are available.
• Risk information - details of group structure, details of the latest ten county court judgements CCJ’s, credit risk score for four years and the latest recommended credit score and contract limit.
• Company and industry comparison - compares the subject company with all other companies within its industry sector.
• Directory information - confirms the trading address, and where available, the telephone and fax numbers, up to ten SIC codes and the principal activities statement.
• Filing history from Companies House - displays every change of name, all mortgage documents and one of each other filing type with a maximum of 20 being listed.
• Profit & Loss account - where available, details all items for the last five years taken from Company Accounts filed at Companies House.
• Accounts notes - information on items extracted from latest set of notes such as exports, audit fees, intermediate assets, bank overdraft, and finance due to directors and group.
• Growth rates - This section details group structure and any holding or parent companies and provides any subsidiaries ranked by turnover.
• Directors and advisors - lists the company secretary and all other directors. If the Directors have any other Directorships listed at Companies House.
• Balance sheet - displays the last five years’ worth of balance sheet items, indicating where notes are cross referenced to notes to the accounts section of the report as supplied to Companies House. A further four items are taken from the cash flow statement.
• Cash flow ratios - lists the main liquidity, performance, leverage and gearing ratios.
Do you need to obtain information on directors of limited companies and or company reports?
The Director Reports available come directly from the Companies House records for appointed and resigned Directors and key executives.
192.com uniquely merges these records with its edited Electoral Roll listings and Directory Enquiry listings to give a complete profile of an individual. In addition to the standard Directors information, you can also access additional profile information such as other household occupants and house price data.